If you are like most people, you don’t think much about your main sewer line as long as everything is working the way it seems it should. However, when something is amiss, you may start to consider the problem could be coming from that ever-important lifeline into your home. The only problem is your main sewer line isn’t above ground where you can check things out. The main sewer line to your home is buried deep underground. Equal Rooter Pipe Lining is here to share some signs that you have a problem with your main sewer line, so you know what to look for the next time something seems like it is “off.”
How Do You Know if Your Main Sewer Line is Broken?
If you have a problem with your main sewer line, there are definitely going to be some indications that all is not well. Here are some signs that you should be on the lookout for.
– New Puddles in Yard: If you start to notice that there are all of a sudden puddles forming in your yard that haven’t been there before, it can be a sign that there is a leak in your main sewer line. You may notice that there are soggy areas in your yard as well.
– Sudden Greenery: When you have a leak in your main sewer line, it acts as fertilizer for your lawn and landscaping. If you notice that all of a sudden your plants are flourishing, it could be a cause for concern.
– Clogged Drains: Slow drains can be irritating, but they can also be a sign that there is a problem with the main sewer line. If you only have a problem with one of your drains, you more than likely just need to clean out that drain, but if you have noticed that there is a problem with most of the drains in your home it could be the main sewer line.
– Sound of Running Water: You don’t ever want to hear water constantly running in your home when all the sinks, showers, toilets and other plumbing fixtures are turned off. This is a huge red flag that should be investigated as soon as you notice the problem as it could be a problem with your main sewer line that could end up causing significant damage to your home if left alone.
– Sewage Odor: A problem with your main sewer line can bring with it some pretty foul odors. If you notice that there are bad odors throughout your home, the main sewer line could certainly be the cause.
Sewer Drain Pipe Lining Repair & Replacement in Greater Port St. Lucie, FL | 33945, 34952, 34953, 34956, 34957, 34981, 34982, 34983, 34984, 34985, 34986, 34987, 34988
If you have a problem with your main sewer line, you know you can turn to Equal Rooter Pipe Lining to solve your main sewer line problem without digging up your property to do it. We offer pipe lining to solve your main sewer line disasters. Call us today!